Friday, November 26, 2010

It's the Holidays season, in New York

Or, How I did it my way?


I just got back from a visit to the big apple. I'll explain; my hotel is located in New Jersey, near Newark airport.
I think this is crazy to pay 350$-500$ a night for hotel in Manhattan, while you can get the same size of room, at the "Ramada" hotel in Newark airpot, for only 52$ (!!!!).
I just rented a Standart size car (Dodge Avenger), for 25$ a day, i can travel where ever i want, visit NYC and still, it is less the one third of a price of hotel room in NYC.

New York in the Holidays season is a "must see".  yes, it is frozen cold (45 F) but the lights, the sales, the shops and the amazing atmosphere, helps you to get warm.

Today it was "Black Friday". I don't know why they call it "Black". this the only day in the year when all the shops a going crazy and offers the craziest sales of the year.  some of the shops opens at 03:00 AM. yes! that's 3 hours after midnight of Thursday.
KOHL'S offered a 10$ kupon to the first 200 people at the door, at 03:00AM. and there were thousends.

TIFFANY and Co. on Fifth Ave. is covered with festive lights and above the middle untersection of Fifth Ave and 57th St. at 6 meters high, there is a huge litted snow flake hanging down.
I was standing there and i just couldn't take my eyes of the action in the street.

on 42nd St. between Fifth Ave to Sixth Ave, there is cute "holidays market" with an atmosphere that is taken out from an old story book.

2 years ego, when i started with MARVALOUS, i couldn't believe this opportunity will give me the chance to visit NYC 3 times in 6 months.
Dreams do come true.

I'm so lucky to be able to be here in this season.
I'm lucky to be Healthy.
I'm lucky to be Wealthy.

I'm so lucky to be Marvalous. 

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment